Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Break to say hello!

Hi all 3 readers I know of! Glad you are here and reading this lonely food blog. Because of you, I can legitimately say "I have a food blog" and not feel like I'm lying.

If you've been reading before this post, you'll notice I have redesigned. The other layout was just a bit confusing to try and customize beyond what I had already managed to do. This is it now. Like it? Tell me yes.

I know this blog is far from polished and that's what I love about it. I will be doing tweaks as I see fit, but I have no desire to turn this into a beast of a blog with a plethora of tabs, categories and non-food topics. If I do, you have the right to remind me that I said I would never do it.

Also, I'm not going to write long detailed posts about what I did all day or come up with crazy stories to tell you that have nothing to do with whatever recipe I'm featuring. I'm starting to notice this annoying trend in some blogs and I'm really having an issue with it. I'll keep my crazy stories to one line, is that a deal? The ultimate goal of this endeavor is to share a recipe and keep it short and sweet. Like myself.

So dear reader(s), I hope you are enjoying this diamond-in-the-rough of a blog because it's been so fun to share my kitchen with you thus far.

Cheers!
Tine 

No comments:

Post a Comment